Changes on Standard Group PLC Board
By Standard Reporter | April 3rd 2020
Pursuant to the provisions of Paragraph G.05 (1) (b) of the Fifth Schedule of the Capital Markets (Securities) (Public Offers, Listing and Disclosures) Regulations, 2002, the Board of Directors of The Standard Group PLC (“the Company”) wishes to notify its shareholders and the general public of the resignation of Mr. Samuel Lerionka Tiampati, as a Non-Executive Director of the Company, with effect from 3rd April 2020.
The Board takes this opportunity to thank Mr. Tiampati for his commitment and invaluable contribution to the Company and wish him the best in his future endeavors.
By Order of the Board
The sins of power producer
- Fuliza defaulters to have KCB, M-shwari accounts blocked as Safaricom tightens rules
- Hope for cheaper cooking gas in sight as State eyes loading plant
- Senegal and Mali beat Kenya in internet speed
- What happens to Kenyan sailors in Chinese ships
SHIPPING & LOGISTICS
- Death of handmade toys holds back our innovation
By XN Iraki