Namibia reports first two cases of coronavirus
By Reuters | March 14th 2020
Namibia reported its first two cases of coronavirus on Saturday, with a Spanish couple who arrived in the Southern African country on Wednesday both testing positive and quarantined, Health Minister Kalumbi Shangula said.
The government would continue with plans to celebrate Namibia’s Independence Day on March 21, Shangula told a press conference.
Morocco halts flights
Morocco suspended flights to and from Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and Portugal over coronavirus fears, the foreign ministry said on Saturday.
It has also suspended all flights with China, Spain, Italy, France and Algeria.
The total number of coronavirus cases in Morocco has risen to 8, including one death and one recovery.
Covid 19 Time Series
The sins of power producer
- Fuliza defaulters to have KCB, M-shwari accounts blocked as Safaricom tightens rules
- Hope for cheaper cooking gas in sight as State eyes loading plant
- Senegal and Mali beat Kenya in internet speed
- What happens to Kenyan sailors in Chinese ships
SHIPPING & LOGISTICS
- Death of handmade toys holds back our innovation
By XN Iraki