Emirates gifts travellers with a waiver
By Correspondent | March 9th 2020
Emirates Airline has started providing customers with the flexibility of choice and value through its newly introduced waiver policy for all booked tickets between March 7 and 31.
This allows customers across its network the choice of changing their travel dates without charge or reissuance fees.
The move provides Emirates customers with peace of mind should they decide to change their travel plans due to the evolving COVID-19 situation.
Customers can change their booking to any date for travel within an 11-month date range in the same booking class without any penalties.
The policy covers all existing destinations across the Emirates network.
Emirates Airline Chief Commercial Officer Adnan Kazim said the policy will provide convenience to customers, noting that the Emirates Skywards will also offer flexibility to members impacted by the outbreak of the Coronavirus.
Covid 19 Time Series
More pain for consumers as Epra raises electricity charges
- Relief for motorists as fuel prices reduce
- Kenya Industrial Estates pledges support for enterprises
- MPs give Treasury six months to table debt cut proposals
- Slight reprieve at the pump as State slashes fuel prices by Sh5
- Inside State's mega plan to revamp small lake ports
SHIPPING & LOGISTICS