KPLC advises customers to pay bills through banking halls, other payment points
By Valentine Kondo | November 30th 2018
Kenya Power and Lighting Company has put on hold all postpaid customer bill payments through Postal Corporation of Kenya.
The electricity company has asked its customers to pay their bills at banking halls and other payment points.
The payments mostly on electricity bills through the postal service provider remains suspended until further notice from the electricity supplier.
Workers tap Sh44b salary advances from Co-op Bank
- Nairobi: The city in water
By Peter Theuri
- Property boom as the Nairobi Expressway nears completion
- Business leaders seek closer Kenya-DRC trade ties
- KQ boss Allan Kilavuka: Pilots to wait longer for full salaries
- How to survive your first year in business