German antitrust watchdog launches probe into Amazon
By Reuters | November 29th 2018
Germany’s antitrust authority has launched an investigation into whether U.S. ecommerce giant Amazon is exploiting its market position in its relations with other retailers who use its website at a marketplace.
The Federal Cartel Office said in a statement on Thursday that it had received many complaints from traders about the business practices of Amazon of late.
“The double role as biggest trader and biggest marketplace means there is a potential to impede other traders on the platform,” said cartel office President Andreas Mundt.
Slight reprieve at the pump as State slashes fuel prices by Sh5
- Inside State's mega plan to revamp small lake ports
SHIPPING & LOGISTICS
- Taxman bets on digital market to beat Sh1.7tr goal
- Kenya tops in green financing in Africa - report
- Quickmart owner acquires Ruiru based flower farm
- Three reasons why your business is unprofitable