Expansion: Oil retailer Luqman opens new outlet
By Rading Biko | April 23rd 2018
Luqman Petroleum has opened training centres for automotive mechanics in its outlets to help artisans improve their skills.
The firm’s director Asad Mohammed said the move is aimed at bringing convenience to motorists using its products, especially along the Nairobi-Mombasa highway.
He spoke at the weekend during the official opening of a new service station in Mlolongo, Machakos County.
This brings the number of service stations owned by Luqman to seven. The station will also act as a training centre for local mechanics.
UK firm finalises acquisition of Kenyan insurer
- Bank profits surge to Sh60b in 4 months on economic rebound
- Firms to snub Kenya for not reducing emissions
- Tourist numbers edge up after record 2020 slump
- When boots and batons were met with twangs, cards and stethoscopes
By Peter Kimani
- Regent to manage Pangani low-cost housing project
By Peter Theuri