Bid to strengthen delivery for e-shoppers
By Business Reporter | February 24th 2017
Kilimall has signed a partnership agreement with Aramex, the global logistics and transportation services provider, to enhance its delivery services countrywide to meet the growing demand for its products.
Under this partnership, Aramex will provide a full range of last-mile delivery solutions to Kilimall's online shoppers in various parts of the country. The agreement comes as part of Kilimall's plans to increase its mainstream delivery agents to four as customer numbers increase.
Speaking at the signing ceremony in Nairobi, Kilimall Managing Director, Robin Xie, said online shoppers have been increasing over the past few months and Aramex would ensure it honors all orders and delivers them on time. "In online shopping, delivery of items on time and in the best condition is very crucial," said Robin Xie.
‘Buy goods and services’ isn't just an M-Pesa icon, it's more
By XN Iraki
- Survey: Toyota and Subaru most preferred car brands in Kenya
- Pain as petrol prices jump to historic high
- Taxes affecting small business owners
- Motorists to pay more at the pump in new EPRA review
- The new human species driving the Kenyan economy
By XN Iraki