Longhorn publishers limited to raise Sh530 million through rights issue
By Standard Reporter | April 7th 2016
Longhorn publishers limited say has received approval from the Capital Markets Authority to raise Sh530 million through rights issue.
The publisher will issue 126 million newly created shares at Sh4.20 at ratio of 0.86 shares for every share held.
Small traders face losses as KPA moves to auction goods at port
- Probe ordered on Sh379m loan for KTDA
By Obare Osinde
- Islamic lender to ramp up Kenya expansion
- Behave normally, fuel-starved Britons told
- Kenya set to sign tax agreement with Saudi Arabia
- What’s new in China’s latest crackdown on cryptocurrencies?
SCI & TECH