Global Finance names CfC Stanbic Bank best Treasury, cash management provider
By Standard Reporter | March 7th 2016
CfC Stanbic Bank has been named Best Treasury and Cash Management provider in Kenya by Global Finance.
Speaking after receiving the award, Head of Transactional Products and Services East Africa, Mrs. Esther Waititu said; “As a bank, we are delighted to have received this recognition which clearly demonstrates our passion and drive in providing our clients with market leading transactional solutions in Kenya, across Africa and globally.”
The award criteria were based on review of bank profitability, customer service, competitive pricing, product innovation, treasury and cash management.
“This is the first time the bank has been awarded in this category and it goes to showcase that we are on the right track in offering domestic and international payment and collection solutions which is a critical component in cash management,” added Waititu.
Ghostly luxury apartment, ownership of Yaya Centre dog Nicholas Biwott in death
- Revealed: Number of Kenyans with a net worth of at least Sh560m
- Outages only tell half the story of rot at Kenya Power
By XN Iraki
- Banking 101: How Merali schooled teachers with crafty Spire Bank deal
- Boost for traders as SGR-metre rail start operations
- More firms join insurance hall of shame