Flight travel management firm wins top global award
By Joe Ombuor | January 12th 2016
Flight Centre (FCm) Travel Solutions Company has for the fifth time in a row been named the top global corporate travel management company. The awards ceremony took place in El Jadida, Morocco.
According to the company’s Kenya Managing Director Mr Hamisi Hassan, the award comes barely months after FCm emerged Africa’s leading TMC. Says Mr Hamisi: “These awards are a reflection of our commitment to serve.”
“I could not be more proud of our global network and teams all around the world for playing their part in this momentous win,” remarked Mr Hamisi in Nairobi during an event to celebrate the win.
“We’ve expanded our network to 92 countries globally since FCm first entered the market 11 years ago, and our global turnover places us in the top 5 TMC’s worldwide by sales,” he said.
Job search tips after your business fails
- No end in sight to high power bills
- Traditional vegetables gave me a fresh start in business
- Facebook to rebrand with new name
- Central Bank releases over Sh55b to rescue struggling local lenders
- Why cement makers shun local clinker for expensive imports