Easy Taxi rolls out mobile Internet for customers
By Standard Reporter | December 15th 2015
Easy Taxi customers in Nairobi can now enjoy mobile Internet when in one of the firm’s cabs.
In a partnership with Telkom Kenya, four branded Easy Taxi cabs will carry Orange’s Domino mobile Internet device that delivers Internet-on-the-go, thus keeping customers connected while in transit.
It is expected to be an attractive add-on in the competitive taxi industry.
“We want to be able to maintain the productivity of our clients, even when they are on the move. This partnership with Telkom Kenya means that we can provide connectivity between departure and destination, thus allowing our clients to remain in touch and up to date,” said Easy Taxi Kenya CEO Paul Ndichu.
Telkom Kenya CEO Vincent Lobry added that the partnership would mean the potential creation of a larger client pool for the telecommunications firm.
Kenya's brand value up by 8pc in one year on UK trade deal
- No questions over million shilling transactions opens taps for campaign billions
- Amid job losses, loyalty wanes as priorities change for most workers
By Peter Theuri
- Want to become a millionaire? Follow Warren Buffett’s 4 rules
- Financial discipline: Educate children when they are young
- Bonds boost NSE as investors shy away from equities