Ogilvy opens Zambia subsidiary
By Jevans N. Miyungu | October 25th 2014
Nairobi; Kenya: Ogilvy Africa has launched a fully-fledged agency in Zambia. The firm, which until now operated on an affiliation basis in the Southern African country, will run a majority owned subsidiary company in Zambia. The new agency will trade as Ogilvy & Mather Zambia Limited.
“The launch of Ogilvy & Mather Zambia is a big win for our growing client base in the region, and represents an important step in deepening Ogilvy’s root in sub-Sahara Africa,” said Ogilvy Africa CEO Nadja Bellan-White,
“Our immediate goal is to step up our investment in talent to strengthen our service offering in advertising, public relations, media and digital.”
To spearhead Ogilvy & Mather Zambia’s growth, Ms Bellan-White disclosed that Ogilvy Africa has appointed veteran communications executive Mr Sandeep Inamke as the acting Managing Director.
Kenya's foreign inflows dip to Sh56b on new ownership rules
- How to prepare for an interview in just 24 hours
By Tony Mutugi
- Truckers claim State favouring SGR in cargo allocation at port
By Patrick Beja
- State kicks off leadership programme for young civil servants
- Virtual real estate plot sells for record Sh268m
- SGR hauls increased cargo between Mombasa port and Nairobi