MultiChoice East Africa unveils DStv Explora in Kenya
By Standard Reporter | November 27th 2013
By Standard Reporter
Nairobi, Kenya: MultiChoice has unveiled its brand-new next generation DStv Explora decoder in the local market.
The move marks the beginning of a new era for digital television, allowing viewers to gain more control and personalise their DStv viewing experience.
Stephen Isaboke, the regional director of MultiChoice East Africa described the new PVR decoder as another innovation that bears testament to the firm’s continued investment in technology to ensure DStv delivers the best television experience in Africa.
“The Explora forms part of the continent’s fast technology developments and ensures that our subscribers get the best viewer experience,” he said.
Farmers suffer as food imports dominate Kenyan dinner tables
- Why China-US rivalry is not about to end
By XN Iraki
- VAT exemption on exported services not good proposal
- Kenyans to pay higher bills for electricity
- EABL hikes prices of popular brands but Keg lovers spared
MONEY & MARKET
- Readjusting your spending habits to get through the pandemic
By Paul Kariuki