Panasonic announces plan to expand
By STANDARD REPORTER | September 19th 2013
BY STANDARD REPORTER
Global electronic technologies solutions provider, Panasonic Corporation, has disclosed plans to increase its presence in Kenya as a platform to reach the wider East African regional markets.
Managing Director, Middle East and Africa, Masao Motoki said the firm had conducted and manufactured a number of products specifically meant to meet the needs of Africa’s consumers. He made the remarks at the firm’s first ever exhibition of its products in Africa that was held at Nairobi’s Safari Park Hotel. The firm showcased a comprehensive line-up of leading industry total business solutions. “This is to provide access to our technologically superior and advanced products,” said Motoki.
UK firm finalises acquisition of Kenyan insurer
- Bank profits surge to Sh60b in 4 months on economic rebound
- Firms to snub Kenya for not reducing emissions
- Tourist numbers edge up after record 2020 slump
- When boots and batons were met with twangs, cards and stethoscopes
By Peter Kimani
- Regent to manage Pangani low-cost housing project
By Peter Theuri