Independent agencies to mark decade of service
By Kennedy Gachuhi
| Mar 31st 2022 | 1 min read
Constitutional commissions and independent offices will mark their 10th anniversary mid next month.
The bodies numbering over 20 were formed in 2012 following promulgation of the 2010 Constitution with a view to enhancing service delivery to citizens.
They include the National Land Commission, Teachers Service Commission, Parliamentary Service Commission and the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
National Lands Commission chair Gershom Otachi said the event will take place on April 12 at KICC. "It has been an exciting decade of service delivery to Kenyans.
These commissions and offices have achieved great milestones albeit the various challenges they have overcome,” said Mr Otachi.
Are we seeing early indicators of a financial crisis?
- Safari Rally: Traders bag mixed fortunes as fans rev up sleepy lake town
- More hunger on the way as food inflation goes past 28-month high
- Why Kenya had borrow to repay a Sh17b Chinese loan
- More women now take up leadership positions in firms
- Top oil marketers tighten dominance in first 3 months