Companies join fight against Corona
By Peter Theuri | March 30th 2020
Manufacturers around the country have donated essential supplies to help curb the spread of the coronavirus.
They include water storage tanks, hand-washing facilities, alcohol-based sanitisers and soaps. The donations are being distributed through the Kenya Association of Manufacturers’ (KAM) regional offices countrywide.
KAM Chief Executive Phyllis Wakiaga (pictured) said they were also working with county governments in the drive.
Covid 19 Time Series
Slight reprieve at the pump as State slashes fuel prices by Sh5
- Inside State's mega plan to revamp small lake ports
SHIPPING & LOGISTICS
- Taxman bets on digital market to beat Sh1.7tr goal
- Kenya tops in green financing in Africa - report
- Quickmart owner acquires Ruiru based flower farm
- Three reasons why your business is unprofitable