Companies join fight against Corona
By Peter Theuri | March 30th 2020
Manufacturers around the country have donated essential supplies to help curb the spread of the coronavirus.
They include water storage tanks, hand-washing facilities, alcohol-based sanitisers and soaps. The donations are being distributed through the Kenya Association of Manufacturers’ (KAM) regional offices countrywide.
KAM Chief Executive Phyllis Wakiaga (pictured) said they were also working with county governments in the drive.
Covid 19 Time Series
The sins of power producer
- Fuliza defaulters to have KCB, M-shwari accounts blocked as Safaricom tightens rules
- Hope for cheaper cooking gas in sight as State eyes loading plant
- Senegal and Mali beat Kenya in internet speed
- What happens to Kenyan sailors in Chinese ships
SHIPPING & LOGISTICS
- Death of handmade toys holds back our innovation
By XN Iraki