Unga sponsors live baking show on KTN
By Standard Reporter
| May 23rd 2019 | 1 min read
With the rise of pastry business and international hotels in the country, baking has been transformed from a hobby to viable businesses in professionally run kitchens.
Unga Group has sponsored a premier live show on KTN that will see 12 bakers fight for the top prize.
The 10-week show will culminate in a two-week fully-paid trip to France, a country whose history with pastry goes back centuries, for the winners for further training.
The application deadline has been extended to May 27.
Keroche woes: Tabitha Karanja failed to file tax returns for eight years, KRA states
- Kenya tops in enlisting more women in the maritime sector
- Battle for control of South Sudan cargo at Port of Mombasa rages
By Patrick Beja
- Maria Bianchi splashes to victory at national gala
- Why Nakuru is most preferred trade hub
- At least 17 bodies found in South African night club