Silverstone Air to start twice a day Eldoret flights
By Philip Mwakio | April 26th 2019
Silverstone Air will debut the Eldoret route with two daily flights starting May 31, 2019.
Air Sales Manager Patrick Oketch said the flights to Eldoret International Airport will see the aircraft depart Wilson Airport at 07.15 hrs, arriving at Eldoret Airport at 0800 hrs.
The return flight from Eldoret will be from 08.30 hours and arriving at Wilson Airport at 10.45 hrs.
“We are deploying a modern Dash 8-300 aircraft,” he said. The entry of Silverstone on the Eldoret route will up competition along the North Rift route served by Jambojet, Kenya Airways, Fly 540 and Safarilink.
Oketch said they will also launch flights to Wajir using a 37-seater plane from June 6, 2019.
Kenya's foreign inflows dip to Sh56b on new ownership rules
- How to prepare for an interview in just 24 hours
By Tony Mutugi
- Truckers claim State favouring SGR in cargo allocation at port
By Patrick Beja
- State kicks off leadership programme for young civil servants
- Virtual real estate plot sells for record Sh268m
- SGR hauls increased cargo between Mombasa port and Nairobi