Airtel Kenya launches voice bundle offers
By James Wanzala | March 29th 2017
Airtel Kenya has launched a new voice product. The offer dubbed “Tubonge” targets Kenyans who rely on making calls as their preferred mode of communication.
There are three Tubonge offers, a daily offer for Sh10, a weekly offer for Sh50 and a monthly one for Sh150. All offers come with 100 mins for Airtel to Airtel calls per day and a Sh2 calling rate to any other network.
Airtel Kenya CEO Prasanta Das Sarma said this is aimed at making the lives of Kenyans easier.
When numbers lie: Why Ethiopia economy never toppled Kenya's
- Savannah Cement to raise Sh40b on London bourse for clinker plant
- Jittery Kenyans stashed Sh800b in dollars to protect their wealth
- From sales lady to car yard owner
- The problem with Kenya’s clean energy push
- Trade Bank caused 'Tax Czar' emotional pain, ulcers