Carbacid and Aksaya offer to acquire BOC Kenya shares opens
By Correspondent | March 1st 2021
The consortium of Carbacid Investments bidding to acquire shares of BOC Kenya has expressed optimism it will attain high acceptance at the close of the 30-day offer on April 6, 2021.
The joint bid to acquire up to 100 per cent of BOC Kenya shares has secured the support of BOC Holdings UK, which has a 65.38 per cent stake in the firm. Carbacid Investments Chairman Dennis Awori said they are eyeing high acceptance from minority shareholders.
The offer is priced at Sh63.50 per share.
Kileleshwa’s spiderman to spend seven days in custody
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire
- Laikipia Governor drops CEC, names MCA to cabinet
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics