Kenya Airways cuts flights
By Peter Theuri | August 8th 2020
Kenya Airways has suspended flights to eight destinations in the continent as the carrier wades troubled waters.
Luanda, Mogadishu, Khartoum and Maputo are some of the routes axed from the carrier’s roster. Others are Brazzaville, Khartoum, Blantyre and Bamako.
“We will however continue to offer connections to our network via the Nairobi hub through our partners,” said the airline in a statement.
Nyeri tycoon accused of son’s murder dies
- Key suspect in Jennifer Wambua murder arrested
By Brian Okoth
- Ruto reacts to BBI vote outcome
- Linturi was arrested for fraud: Matiang’i
By Fred Kagonye
- Ebola drug treating Covid-19 ‘in two days’
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Four killed in Gilgil road accident