KQ to resume domestic flights July 15
By Standard Correspondent | July 13th 2020
Kenya Airways (KQ) will resume its domestic flights on Wednesday following the lifting of local travel restrictions.
The airline will fly twice daily to Mombasa and once to Kisumu as it continues to review the option of increasing frequencies as demand picks.
Chief Executive Allan Kilavuka said the carrier’s priority continues to be the health and safety of passengers and staff.
“I want to thank our customers for giving us the opportunity to serve them and for trusting us to get them to their different destinations,” he said.
Kileleshwa’s spiderman to spend seven days in custody
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire
- Laikipia Governor drops CEC, names MCA to cabinet
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics