'I too was an envied flower girl'
As an eight-year-old girl in 1990, Susan Wangari was almost precisely in little Joan's shoes. She had welcomed a visiting dignitary in the same fashion - Nelson Mandela to be exact - and although she has few memories of the day, she is sure of one thing; that it was one of the biggest days of her life.
By Christine Koech | 5 years ago
Kileleshwa’s spiderman to spend seven days in custody
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire
- Laikipia Governor drops CEC, names MCA to cabinet
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics
- Three counties freeze new land projects near Konza
- Tanzania opposition calls for new constitution