Congo declares end of Ebola outbreak in east, second deadliest in history
| June 25th 2020
The second-largest Ebola outbreak on record is over after nearly two years and more than 2,200 deaths, Democratic Republic of Congo’s health minister said on Thursday, even as a separate flare-up of the virus continued elsewhere in the country.
Despite effective use of two different vaccines, the health response to the epidemic was hampered by community suspicion and a patchwork of rebel groups operating near the Ugandan border.
Six things that women find appealing in menWomen are complex beings, and it\'s hard to really know what they want in a man
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption