Standard Digital RSSCopy the RSS URL of the topic of your interest and paste it on your RSS Reader
Follow us on Social Media
- Education not the only path to success
- Religion should make us better people
- Garden in the desert
- Baby will have her way
- Dad accused of murdering two-week-old baby daughter appears before court
- Husband shot mother-in-law dead on revenge mission after his marriage collapsed
- Inspirational family with daughter 'born without face' adopts orphan with same condition
- Shortchanged? Jacaranda Gardens residents in Nairobi cry foul
- Here’s why ‘Kidero grass’ will grow
- How to make public land private
- Watch out for wrongdoers who fault Auditor General’s reports Billow Kerrow Media reports have lately been awash with adverse reports of the Auditor General on the national and county governments accounts for the 2013/14 fiscal year. As is our tradition in recent years, the reaction from affected public institutions was swift but dismissive, a display of usual blatant impunity.
- Kenyans could pick future presidents from top performing county governors Makau Mutua There’s a new school of hard knocks — a proving ground — for Kenyan politics. It’s the county — the single most radical invention of the 2010 Constitution.
- Kenyans must confront country’s dark past if we are to genuinely reconcile Anyang' Nyong'o The message we knew. The person we knew. The problem we had lived with: tribalism and the illusion of national cohesion in Kenya.
- Media highlights on Auditor General’s report misleading Kamotho Waiganjo The Auditor General's report on the National Government expenditure is finally out. After much publicity on the counties' "looting" of public funds, it's now the turn of National Government departments to squirm.
- Obama validated the things Kenyans say to a deaf Opposition, Government Barrack Muluka Stanley Kurt calls him “the Radical-in-Chief.” Kurtz is a metaphor for American ultra right public intellectuals.