Standard Digital RSSCopy the RSS URL of the topic of your interest and paste it on your RSS Reader
Follow us on Social Media
- Witch doctor forces two-day-old baby to ‘walk’ to cure high temprature
- Everyone tells me they see my man eyeing up other women, what should I do?
- Brave vicar with HIV tell her congregation about living with the illness
- A conman wooed me, got me pregnant then ran off with all my money'
- Couple die while getting intimate in car after carbon monoxide leaks in through exhaust pipe
- Man killed mother and sister 48 hours after being released from mental health unit
- Heartbroken woman committs suicide by jumping from world’s tallest building
- Here are the names of people who are most likely to cheat in a relationship
- 2 sisters badly beaten and held hostage by 2 men they met on Facebook
- Sisters separated at birth meet for the first time at university
- The world must laugh at Obama’s attitude towards goings on in Iraq Barrack Muluka When the frivolous and loathed French queen Marie Antoinette was beheaded in October 1793, Europe woke up to the reality that no nation could live in peaceful isolation. In the build up to the killing of the queen and her husband earlier in the year, Europe had taken no notice of the goings on.
- Keep personalities out of Raila-Kalonzo pension issue Alexander Chagema Eric Arthur Blair who most of us know as George Orwell, the author of the novel ‘Animal Farm’ had this say of politics; ‘in our age there is no such thing as keeping out of politics.
- It is only fair to let Baba and Wiper use pension to fulfil heart desires Peter Kimani That little matter about Opposition kingpins Baba and Wiperman Kalonzo’s pension is back in the news. Apparently, their pay was on the cards last week but Prezzo UK did not append his signature to approve the release of the funds until they retire from politics.
- Facing the music or is it a figment of imagination? Peter Kimani John Maina writes he and his cronies were driving through Ahero, on the Kisumu-Nairobi highway, when they were accosted by police who made a very startling demand:
- The flying bus is a scandal that never was, for it's neither fiction nor computer glitch Peter Kimani I think it’s time we stopped politicising everything, particularly grave matters like transportation within the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.