Standard Digital RSSCopy the RSS URL of the topic of your interest and paste it on your RSS Reader
Follow us on Social Media
- How to manage flooding using technology
- Why developers are not worried about housing oversupply
- There are regulations in place to protect local contractors
- How long will Nairobi keep her green spots?
- Secret behind Cytonn’s rise
- Man who came up with way to burn ivory
- Fruit trees for tenants
- Organising the dressing table
- Why the Chinese are edging out local construction firms
- Mother, daughter on a trip to conquer autism
- Why burning ivory won't warm up the economy Xn Iraki Yesterday, tonnes of ivory went up in smoke. It had happened before as part of the government effort to reduce poaching and conserve the elephant
- Era of ethnic delegations to State House returns under Jubilee Billow Kerrow One of Kanu regime’s defining characteristics of imperial power was the trooping of delegations from various ethnic communities to State House to seek ‘development’ for their regions
- ICC decision shows Uhuru still getting bad legal advice Makau Mutua Several weeks ago, Kenya’s numero uno — Jubilee’s Uhuru Kenyatta — issued a stunning legal edit.
- Failures of counties killing the devolution promise Kamotho Waiganjo While it is tempting to enter into the IEBC fray, I must first complete my overview of devolution by outlining some of the major failures of devolved governments in their short life span.
- MPs should do the noble thing and pass gender law Barrack Muluka We often speak of ourselves in imagery of motherhood. We see our nationhood through feminine prisms, such as “Kenya our motherland.”