Standard Digital RSSCopy the RSS URL of the topic of your interest and paste it on your RSS Reader
Follow us on Social Media
- Motherhood behind bars
- Retrenchment was a blessing in disguise
- Living beyond the orphan name tag
- It is 15 years for man who killed friend after drinking spree
- App to tackle obesity now in Kenya
- He went missing on Christmas eve
- Doctors’ dilemma in weak public health systems
- Adventure in Lake Magadi...
- Simotwet: Kipsigis' rare tree
- U.S Blackstreet’s No Diggity and SWV’s Weak to reign at Nairobi big concert Saturday
- Why innovation in Kenya ‘died’ in 1985 Xn Iraki According to the World Intellectual Property Organisation, 32 years ago Kenya held more patents than the global economic giant China. Dr XN Iraki writes on where the country went wrong
- Why Joho’s US tour has left sour taste in Jubilee’s mouth Makau Mutua In a dramatic visit to America, Ali Hassan Joho – the irrepressible Mombasa governor – has called Jubilee’s bluff. In a public spectacle befitting the Prince of Mombasa, Mr Joho has left Jubilee’s Uhuru Kenyatta and William Ruto with egg on their face.
- Graft thrives because we refuse to have honest debate about it Kamotho Waiganjo Nothing illustrates the dishonesty of our corruption discourse more than the loss of momentum on the graft debate after Jubilee, having faced a non-ending onslaught of corruption allegations from CORD, turned the tables and declared the opposition also culpable
- NASA leaders must herald an epiphany we can believe in Barrack Muluka This NASA moment bears both the bright character of an epiphany and the dull outlook of yet another false promise – a political de ja vu.
- Lifting the veil on cattle rustling Kipkoech Tanui Blood is dripping along the border line between Baringo South (Tugen and Ilchamus live here) and Tiaty, which is the only Pokot-dominated constituency outside West Pokot County.