By Vincent Mabatuk
Amos Mudinyu appeared before Eldama Ravine senior resident magistrate Margeret Kasera.
The 19-year-old man admitted he committed the offence on June 4 at Tinet village in Lembus Mosop location.
He was caught in the act by the members of the public and handed over to the police.
The court was told that the donkey belonged to his employer who was the first person to arrive at the scene and alerted members of the public.
According to the prosecution, the man was found in a nearby bush half naked and committing the act after he tied the animal to a tree as he committed the offence.
Next Story »
- Chelsea beats Spurs 4-0, 7 points clear in league
- KPL: Tusker edge Bandari, Ulinzi hold City Stars as KCB draw
- Gor Mahia take on Esperance in Tunis today well aware of huge task ahead
- Nandwa confident of guiding Leopards past SA’s SuperSport
- Erick Mose set to tackle the Los Angeles Marathon today
- Science of football:Physique is Kenyan footballers’ Achilles heel