By Vincent Mabatuk
Amos Mudinyu appeared before Eldama Ravine senior resident magistrate Margeret Kasera.
The 19-year-old man admitted he committed the offence on June 4 at Tinet village in Lembus Mosop location.
He was caught in the act by the members of the public and handed over to the police.
The court was told that the donkey belonged to his employer who was the first person to arrive at the scene and alerted members of the public.
According to the prosecution, the man was found in a nearby bush half naked and committing the act after he tied the animal to a tree as he committed the offence.
Next Story »
- South Sudan to free prisoners as pressure mounts for peace deal
- Shock as cow gives birth to calf with two heads
- One dead, three in hospital after inhaling poisonous gas at Osiri gold mine, Migori
- Embattled South Sudan president replaces army chief
- Kalonzo apologises over remark to journalist
- Turn your passion into lucrative business