By Sophie Oyugi
Self help groups have become a common savings vehicle in Kenya today.
Initially considered a women’s venture, it is now common to come across groups that are comprised of men.
• The group should have by-laws or a constitution that guides its activities and dictates its membership including the officials. Ensure that your constitution clearly indicates your objectives.
• A group must pay a registration fee of Sh1,000.
Next Story »
- Chelsea beats Spurs 4-0, 7 points clear in league
- KPL: Tusker edge Bandari, Ulinzi hold City Stars as KCB draw
- Gor Mahia take on Esperance in Tunis today well aware of huge task ahead
- Nandwa confident of guiding Leopards past SA’s SuperSport
- Erick Mose set to tackle the Los Angeles Marathon today
- Science of football:Physique is Kenyan footballers’ Achilles heel