Top ten expensive highs school in Kenya- the school fees will shock you
By Fay Ngina
| July 24th 2017
Education is the key to most of the things in life. Nelson Mandela once quoted that " education is the most powerful weapon used to change the world." But does education have to be so expensive? Here is a list of the most expensive schools in Kenya:
1. International School of Kenya- This is the most expensive school in Kenya offering a North American curriculum. In this school you pay Ksh2,070,204 per term.
2. Greensteds International School- Located 6km from Nakuru, you will pay Ksh1,010,000 per term.
3. St Andrews Turi- Located in Turi, location between Kericho and Nakuru, you will Ksh 994,500 per term
4. Brookhouse School- This is the school that resembles Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the Harry Porter. The school fees is Ksh 860,000 per term
5. Peponi School- Located in Thika Road it allegedly belongs to the Kenyatta family. The fee here per term is around Ksh 792,000.
6. Hillcrest International School- Located in Karen, parents pay an average of Ksh 782,000 per term.
7. Braeburn Imani International School- Located along Mangu’ and owned by Braeburn group of schools, the school fee per term is around Ksh 727,000.
8. Gems Cambridge International School- Located in Karen and owned by GEMS Education, parents pay around Ksh 718,000 per term.
9. The Banda School- Located in Langat’a next to National park and one of the best schools offering a British curriculum, parents pay a tuition fee of around Ksh Ksh 695,000.
10. Kenton College Preparatory School- Located in Kileleshwa, parents here pay an average of Ksh 675,918 per term.
To fight drought, involve communitiesAccording to the latest information from the Meteorological Department, rainfall will be poorly distributed in April, May and June, and this will have a serious impact on agriculture
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
What pulpit ban? DP Ruto addresses Kiambu church, donates Sh2m
By Jael Mboga
- Court halts KRA bid to auction hospital's Sh22b machines
- TSC all set to roll out new refresher courses
- Ruto’s church politicking irony
- Unions ask CS Magoha not to reappoint former UoN council members
- Order! Kaparo on Raila's fifth stab at presidency, the big Laikipia lie and dancing politicians
By Nzau Musau