PHOTOS: Have you guys seen Nigeria World Cup Kit? – I bet you’ll buy it
All 32 teams participating in next month’s FIFA World Cup have released their official first and second kits to be used during the Tournament.
With fans all over the world praising the unique designs and illustrations on different jerseys, one kit has caught the eye. Nigeria’s first kit has been the talk of many towns ever since official kit sponsors Nike released it.
The jersey is indeed unique. Inspired by the 1994 kit, the white sleeves are complemented by black zig zag stripes which appear feathery. The rest of the kit is light green, with the zig zag stripe, now in white, running from top to bottom.
The common dark green strip, which Nigeria has used for so many years is now the 2nd kit, but much darker.
Here are photos: What do you think?
- Juventus 'hold Paul Pogba talks' Football 1 day ago
- Manchester United accidentally ‘announce’ transfer of goalkeeper [Photos]Football 5 hours ago
- Kenya Simbas ready to roar againRugby 17 hours ago
- Kimanzi: Emerging Stars coach says his side can make Olympic historyFootball 17 hours ago
- Martin O'Neill and Roy Keane resign from Republic of Ireland jobFootball 2 hours ago
- Did you know Lionel Messi’s first Barca contract was written on a napkin? [Photos]Football 6 hours ago
- Sorry fans - European Super League is ‘fiction’, insists UEFA chiefFootball 7 hours ago