PHOTOS: Have you guys seen Nigeria World Cup Kit? – I bet you’ll buy it
All 32 teams participating in next month’s FIFA World Cup have released their official first and second kits to be used during the Tournament.
With fans all over the world praising the unique designs and illustrations on different jerseys, one kit has caught the eye. Nigeria’s first kit has been the talk of many towns ever since official kit sponsors Nike released it.
The jersey is indeed unique. Inspired by the 1994 kit, the white sleeves are complemented by black zig zag stripes which appear feathery. The rest of the kit is light green, with the zig zag stripe, now in white, running from top to bottom.
The common dark green strip, which Nigeria has used for so many years is now the 2nd kit, but much darker.
Here are photos: What do you think?
- Neymar ‘set for shock PSG departure’Football 22 hours ago
- Why World Cup stewards are in trouble after confronting pitch invadersWorld Cup 2018 3 hours ago
- Manchester United star ruled out until September - MourinhoFootball 20 hours ago
- Kenya Secondary Schools national Term Two games: Kobala seek to oust football queens WiyetaSports 15 hours ago
- National volleyball title: Cheptil vow not to drop guardVolleyball and Handball 15 hours ago
- Standard County Classic Series heads to Nyali ClubGolf 15 hours ago
- Man City consider selling Sterling after World Cup gamble failedGossip & Rumours 3 hours ago