Man arrested for allegedly being in possession of explosive device
By Mireri Junior
| July 10th 2021
A suspect was on Saturday, July 10, arrested in Nairobi’s Eastleigh area for allegedly being in possession of an explosive device.
Collins Odhiambo was arrested after a 25-kilogramme parcel he wanted to send to Moyale using a public service bus was discovered to contain a large magnitude explosive device.
According to a police report filed at Pangani station, the officers pounced on Odhiambo at the offices of Moyale Liner Bus Services offices on 10th Street, Eastleigh as he prepared to send the parcel in one of the buses.
Moyale Liner Bus Services manager, Mohamed Abdulahi, alerted authorities at 1:30pm upon suspecting Odhiambo’s package.
The suspect is being held at the Pangani Police Station as investigations continue.
Wounded Kenya Simbas seek redemption against Zambia in Rugby Africa CupKenya Simbas head coach Paul Odera has made six changes and several positional switches to his squad ahead of the Rugby Africa Cup match against Zambi
Key hospitals in Migori to benefit from Equity’s PPEs for 18 monthsMigori's key hospitals to benefit from Equity Bank’s protective equipment for 18 months.
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels