A three year old girl has died after being electrocuted while playing in Kisumu city
The girl who playing near a barbed wire fence lost her life after she touched it, not knowing a live wire was in contact with the metallic hedge. Neighbors say the slum is notorious for illegal power connections that tap into electricity poles which traverse the vast settlement. Kenya power’s efforts to tame the vice have so far proven inadequate to address the vice in kisumu’s low income settlements.
POPULAR NEWS VIDEOS