Binance steps up crypto currency training
By Wainaina Wambu | October 15th 2021
Global cryptocurrency exchange giant Binance has stepped up its foray into Africa.
The firm said it has so far provided free cryptocurrency education to over 400,000 Africans in the last year through its masterclass series.
This includes the first-ever Swahili webinar last month for crypto enthusiasts in Tanzania and the larger East African region.
The topics in the Binance masterclasses range from user protection to building careers in blockchain technology. “Blockchain education is at the heart of our focus in the global market,” said Emmanuel Babalola, a director at Binance Africa. The firm is a leading blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider.
Construction of Sh20b housing project kicks off in Athi River
- Digitisation key in unlocking banks’ potential
By Kendi Ntwiga
- Kenya leads peers in water supply and sanitation inequalities
- Tying varsity funding to graduate jobs bold step
By XN Iraki
- What HR can do as burnout drives workers to 'The Great Resignation'
By Samuel Njogu
- Kenya races ahead of peers in sovereign wealth fund set up