NHIF announces disruption of services on claims system
Health & Science
| Aug 15, 2023
The National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) has announced a disruption of services on its claims system.
In an announcement on its Twitter page on Tuesday, the state corporation says the issue has affected several healthcare providers, assuring clients that it was being resolved.
“The fund is working tirelessly to ensure services are up and running within the shortest time possible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience during this time,” the tweet read.
This comes days after Information, Communication, and Digital Economy Cabinet Secretary Eliud Owalo revealed that there was unsuccessful cyber-attacks on the e-Citizen platform for a week.
However, the CS assured Kenyans of their data security and privacy saying no data was compromised.
- Shilling set for fresh pressure as dividend payout season looms
- Huge volumes of unsold tea at Mombasa auction raises red flag
- State of economy: Is Ruto living in denial or just optimistic?
- We are in the dark, Police Sacco founders question sale of prime properties
- New tariff lifts Kenya Power to Sh319 million half-year profit
Wash wash: Kenya's dirty cash haven tag sparks jitters across the business world
FINANCIAL STANDARDBy Brian Ngugi