Ex-NBA star Lamar Odom reveals how he used a fake penis to pass a drug test

Basketball
By Odero Charles | May 19, 2019
Odom admits he used ‘fake penis’ filled with his trainer’s pee

Ex-NBA star Lamar Odom has revealed that he used a “fake penis” to pass a drug test during the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens.

In an excerpt of the memoir “Darkness to Light,” obtained by People magazine, the former husband of Khloe Kardashian admits that he had to purchase a prosthetic penis to pass a drug test in order to secure his place in the US Olympic basketball team.

"The joy of being named to the twelve-man roster quickly turned to anxiety when Olympic officials informed me that I would have to pass a drug test before officially joining the team," he said.

“There was no way I was going to pass.”

He further revealed that he was "smoking weed every day that summer," then began googlling for a solution.

“I had been smoking weed every day that summer. Panic set in,” he wrote in his new memoir.

"After an exhaustive search, we ordered a giant rubber black cock to arrive the next day."

At test time, he asked his trainer to donate a clean urine sample, filled the prosthetic, and used it to fake-pee into a cup as a NBA security official watched, he admitted.

The former LA Lakers star continued: "I carefully slid the fake penis through the zipper hole. To get the pee to come out of the tip, I had to squeeze the shaft repeatedly.

"The NBA official who did the test stuck a thermometer in the cup to gauge the temperature and, satisfied that the pee was mine, said 'welcome to Team USA."

Lamar and Khloe were married for seven years (Picture: Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic)

The 39-year-old also cheated death in 2015 after he was found unconscious at the Love Branch brothel near Las Vegas during a five-day sex-and-drug binge.

Share this story
Ronaldo, 41, leads Portugal into his sixth World Cup
Veteran Portugal striker Cristiano Ronaldo will lead his country into the 2026 World Cup this summer after coach Roberto Martinez named the 41-year-old in his squad on Tuesday.
Kenya's Afcon dream is under threat as FKF officials fight
FKF president Hussein Mohamed insists the National Executive Committee meeting of April 24, which voted to suspend him, was irregular, unconstitutional, and in his own words, a coup.
Kenyans now shift focus to Commonwealth Games after shining at Africa meet in Accra
After an overall second place in the continent at the 24th African Senior Athletics Championships, Kenyan stars have firmly set their sights on the Commonwealth Games in July.
New motorsports body up and running with autocross action at Stoni Athi
There was jubilation as fans welcomed the recognition of Motorsports Kenya Federation by the government as the official and legitimate motorsport governing body in the country.
Fight for survival now down to one team as Bidco, Sofapaka relegated
The battle to survive relegation in the SportPesa Premier League is set for a tense finish with five clubs still fighting to avoid joining Bidco United and Sofapaka in the National Super League.
.
RECOMMENDED NEWS