Carol Sonnie fires back at Mulamwah's baby daddy claims on TikTok challenge

Showbiz
By Fay Ngina | Feb 06, 2024
Carrol Sonie and Mulamwah.

Responding to Mulamwah's viral TikTok challenge, Carrol Sonie took to YouTube to address the comedian's portrayal of their co-parenting challenges.

She candidly acknowledged the label of being a "toxic baby mama," referencing Mulamwah's complaints without directly naming him.

"Of course I'm a toxic baby mama," she said, admitting to blocking Mulamwah even when he attempts to contact her using a fake account.

"Ex akinitext na pseudo account ati ana nimiss, hata hiyo nablock," she revealed, illustrating her firm stance on limiting communication.

Sonie humorously tackled Mulamwah's dramatic narrative, including his claim that their daughter was told her father had died.

"Am a toxic baby mama, niliambia my daughter her dad aligongwa na train akiwa kazi ya reli," she joked, highlighting the situation's absurdity.

Mulamwah's original TikTok video, set in a tree plantation, served as a platform for the comedian to share his personal grievances about being a baby daddy in Kenya.

He opened up about the societal judgment he faces, feeling misunderstood and unfairly targeted.

"Everybody thinks I am the problem... all baby mamas hate me," Mulamwah expressed, detailing the isolation he feels from being blocked and only able to see his child online.

"I am a baby daddy in Kenya, the child was told I died last year," he shared, echoing the extreme measures taken to sever his relationship with his child.

The comedian's frustration was palpable as he navigated the complexities of his role.

"When I thrive, you say I am making my ex suffer... I am just living my life. So should I not marry?" Mulamwah questioned, voicing his exasperation at the criticism he faces for moving forward with his life while still being committed to his child.

"I am a baby daddy in Kenya, and I have been blocked," he reiterated, underlining the communication barriers erected by Sonie.

Share this story
Sh11 B more to beat AFCON 2027 deadline
Kenya requires an additional Sh11.02 billion from the Exchequer to  complete key stadiums earmarked for the 2027 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON),
Universities raise the bar in KUSF games
The just concluded Kenya Universities Sports Federation (KUSF) Nairobi North Conference League has once again revealed the growing competitiveness of university sports in Kenya.
Ronaldo, 41, leads Portugal into his sixth World Cup
Veteran Portugal striker Cristiano Ronaldo will lead his country into the 2026 World Cup this summer after coach Roberto Martinez named the 41-year-old in his squad on Tuesday.
Kenya's Afcon dream is under threat as FKF officials fight
FKF president Hussein Mohamed insists the National Executive Committee meeting of April 24, which voted to suspend him, was irregular, unconstitutional, and in his own words, a coup.
McCarthy faces emotional South Africa reunion
Kenya's Harambee Stars placed in Group D for PAMOJA 2027 AFCON qualifiers alongside South Africa (Bafana Bafana), Guinea and Eritrea
.
RECOMMENDED NEWS