I'm officially single, says KRG The Don after finalising divorce

Showbiz
By | Aug 18, 2022
Rapper KRG The Don.

Musician KRG The Don has announced that he's a free man after finalising his divorce case against Linah Wanjiru.

"I'm officially single!!!! After my divorce case was closed today. We urged our matter well n we won finally," he wrote on Instagram.

Giving credit to his legal team, KRG said he didn't lose anything, adding that he still has access to the children he sired before the marriage hit rock bottom.

"Thanks to my Legal Team I'm grateful we didn't lose anything.... I wish everyone to find peace of mind pole pole tu," he added.

KRG said people ought to always learn from their mistakes as no one is perfect and declared that he was willing to do anything to keep his family together, saying it is his first priority in life.

"In this life you can't reverse somethings we just learn from our mistakes n take heart.... as for me my #family will always be my number 1 priority as it has always been!! #Peace n #Life is much more important than feuds n back and forth... we should hold a divorce party btw," he said.

Ever since their divorce case came into the limelight sometime last year, KRG and his wife have subjected each other to insults on social media.

It all started when Linah demanded Sh350,000 monthly spousal support saying life took a toll on her following their separation. She added that she went into mental distress after claiming KRG kicked her out of their matrimonial home.

However, KRG told her off, claiming that he had tried to support her to start several businesses, but they all failed as she was in a comfort zone.

Share this story
Sh11 B more to beat AFCON 2027 deadline
Kenya requires an additional Sh11.02 billion from the Exchequer to  complete key stadiums earmarked for the 2027 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON),
Universities raise the bar in KUSF games
The just concluded Kenya Universities Sports Federation (KUSF) Nairobi North Conference League has once again revealed the growing competitiveness of university sports in Kenya.
Ronaldo, 41, leads Portugal into his sixth World Cup
Veteran Portugal striker Cristiano Ronaldo will lead his country into the 2026 World Cup this summer after coach Roberto Martinez named the 41-year-old in his squad on Tuesday.
Kenya's Afcon dream is under threat as FKF officials fight
FKF president Hussein Mohamed insists the National Executive Committee meeting of April 24, which voted to suspend him, was irregular, unconstitutional, and in his own words, a coup.
McCarthy faces emotional South Africa reunion
Kenya's Harambee Stars placed in Group D for PAMOJA 2027 AFCON qualifiers alongside South Africa (Bafana Bafana), Guinea and Eritrea
.
RECOMMENDED NEWS