Proud father Wayne Rooney welcomes baby boy into the world

Gossip & Rumours
By Mirror | Jan 25, 2016

Coleen Rooney has given birth to her third son with footballer husband Wayne.

The WAG and her husband shared the same post on Twitter, writing: "Our gorgeous little Boy arrived today!! Kit Joseph Rooney .... 8Ib 1oz. We are all over the moon!!"

Our gorgeous little Boy arrived today!! Kit Joseph Rooney .... 8Ib 1oz. We are all over the moon!! ???? — Coleen Rooney (@ColeenRoo) January 24, 2016

Fans were quick to send their well wishes to the couple, with one writing: "Massive congratulations to @WayneRooney and @ColeenRoo & the boys on the birth of their gorgeous baby boy."

Another added: "Awww! Congrats Coleen! God bless you all."

Coleen previously told fans she was eager for the little one to arrive, posting: "No baby yet!! .... Hurry up!! ..... Too comfy," along with love heart emojis.

Wayne also posted a family throwback photo as he waited for their new arrival, showing the moment he held his youngest son Klay for the first time, with older son Kai and his wife next to him.

He wrote alongside it: "#TBT - Family picture after Klay was born. Not long left until the new addition is here! #Family."

Wayne also posted about going to see Sylvester Stallone's new flick Creed as she waited for the important phone call, writing on Twitter: "Just watched creed really enjoyed it. @TonyBellew well done mate brilliant."

Coleen, who is due to give birth imminently, was spotted just days ago carrying her two-year-old son Klay across a busy street while spending some time with her husband.

The brunette beauty previously revealed they had decided not to find out the sex of the baby.

She told OK! Magazine: "Hopefully the anticipation of the sex will make the labour go a bit quicker!

"It's also exciting for the boys not to know whether they’ll be having a little brother or sister. I’d love a girl because it would complete the family."

Share this story
Sevilla coach Almeyda banned for seven games after clash with referee
Sevilla coach Matias Almeyda has been banned for seven matches after his red card last weekend during a La Liga draw with Alaves.
All World Cup matches sold out, says FIFA's Infantino
All 104 matches of the 2026 World Cup will be "sold out," FIFA president Gianni Infantino says, even though tickets are still available ahead of the June 11 kickoff.
Bodo-Glimt stun Inter, Gordon hits four in Newcastle Champions League romp
Norway's Bodo/Glimt stunned Inter Milan in the Champions League, beating last season's runners-up 3-1 in the first leg of their knockout phase play-off tie
Kenyan esports star Kappa lands a professional deal in Morocco
The top two players in eBotola League will earn direct qualification to the Esports World Cup in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, scheduled for July 2026.
Arteta urges Arsenal to 'stand up' after title bid rocked by Wolves draw
Mikel Arteta admitted Arsenal deserve criticism for the self-inflicted wounds that threaten to ruin their Premier League title bid after the leaders blew a two-goal lead
.
RECOMMENDED NEWS