Johnny Depp has slammed a report he stormed off the set of Pirates Of The Caribbean in Australia to head to the US and save his marriage to Amber Heard.
The 51-year-old actor's publicist reportedly told the Brisbane Times that the story was NOT true and he was planning to jet back to America for his daughter Lily James's 16th birthday next week.
Depp's rep Michael Singer said: "I can't go into detail on our filming schedules or the movements of individuals but I can tell you that nothing in that report has any relation to reality.
"Mr Depp has been filming on schedule. It's business as usual with all participants working."
The Courier Mail initially reported the story, claiming the Hollywood star fled the set before the cast and crew had even started filming on Wednesday night.
It was alleged he got the next flight available out of Australia so he could be with his wife Amber, 29, amid rumours there is trouble in paradise.
The couple have had a difficult time Down Under after the Australian government threatened to put down their two beloved Yorkshire terrier dogs, Pistol and Boo, because they illegally brought them into the country.
Amber reportedly took the dogs back to America last Friday and spent $320,000 to stop them being killed by Australian authorities.
The upcoming Pirates Of The Caribbean film, Dead Men Tell No Tales, is the filth installment in the saga and filming began shortly after the pair tied the knot this year.
Immigration minister Peter Dutton revealed an investigation into how the couple's pets made it into the country undetected will take at LEAST another week.
"This matter is ongoing, as the police would tell you. It’s being investigated; handbags are being searched. No rock or backpack is being left unturned," he said.
News of the dogs' illegal arrival Down Under came to light after pet groomers Happy Dogz posted a message on Facebook saying it had been a pleasure to see the pets.