I'm ready to meet doctors over withheld pay, Ngilu tells court
NATIONAL | By Collins Kweyu | November 11th 2021
Ngilu, the service board secretary, Health CEC and Health chief officer, who were summoned last month, told Justice Monica Mbaru they were willing to meet with the affected doctors.
"We are ready to enter into talks with the doctors and more so those who took study leave. Their positions were filled because we need doctors to treat our people," said Ngilu.
Isaac Mwaura: DP position is reserved for Mount Kenya
- Shock as man found with Ak-47 rifle during security check at guest house
By Edward Kosut
- Atwoli pressures Mudavadi to declare source of Karen home construction funds
- Western legislators criticise ANC leader for working with DP
- Stowaway survives 11-hour flight that made Nairobi stopover
- Raila allies dismiss Mudavadi, Ruto alliance, root for Azimio