1. Seek wise counsel Don't talk to all and sundry about the faults in your relationship. Seek counsel from people whose marriages are working.
2. Submit This by no means doesn't mean being a doormat. Submission is greatness under authority and ordained by God. Pride is a big culprit for failure in marriages. She says that she has seen a number marriages of people she knows crumble due to pride.Read Also: Meet the Nairobi lawyer who sells adult toys
3. Choose your battles wisely Know when to keep it on the down low. You don't have to win all the fights with your spouse. Sometimes, I say sorry when I'm not even wrong, says Mercy. This humbles him and he learns to say sorry. The seeds you sow in your marriage, you will surely reap.
4. Pray This has kept me standing. The power of prayer cannot be overemphasised, says Mercy. Families usually take the shape of the woman, she says.
5. Sex Sex is a beautiful thing. Figure out what your spouse needs and do more of it. Be attractive to your man.
6. Be faithful Temptation will come; you will meet someone more attractive, wealthier or someone who gives you more attention than your spouse. No one should believe in themselves that they are able to keep themselves pure. Work it together with God and be open to your spouse.
What did you want to be when you were a kid?