Tanzanian who had sex with teenager jailed for 15 years
NYANZA | By James Omoro | October 15th 2021
A Tanzanian has been jailed for 15 years for defiling a 17-year-old girl in Homa Bay County.
Zuberi Bado Isa, who appeared before Principal Magistrate Mary Ochieng', had been charged with defilement and being in Kenya illegally.
The court heard that Isa defiled the minor on August 14, 2018, at Miranga village, West Kanyadoto location in Ndhiwa sub-County.
At the time, Isa was working as a farmhand for a resident, Margaret Adhiambo, and found the girl in her house. He reportedly took advantage of his employment to have sex with the teenager on several occasions.
The State called six witnesses. A medical report from Ndhiwa sub-County Hospital revealed that the girl was defiled.
All 400 Maranda School Form 4 students sent home indefinitely
- Duale: Uhuru’s sudden appearance during my TV interview didn’t scare me
- Man who shot woman he thought was fugitive cop Kangogo found dead
By Osinde Obare
- Police officers’ ‘slashed salaries’: What’s happening?
By Mate Tongola
- Country's only known alligator since 1967 on the brink of death
- My old-fashioned watermill has served me for 90 years, says miller