Missing Embakasi East Returning Officer Daniel Musyoka found dead
By Mark Wilson - Aug 16th 2022
Daniel Mbolu Musyoka, the missing IEBC officer in charge of Embakasi East, has been found dead.
Musyoka, 53, went missing on Thursday, August 11 in unclear circumstances.
His body was on Monday, August 15 found at the Amboseli National Park in Kajiado South Sub-County.
On Tuesday, August 16, his two sisters Mary Mwikali and Ann Mboya positively identified him.
Police told The Standard that Musyoka’s body had visible physical injuries and was naked, when it was discovered on Monday evening.
Musyoka served as the Returning Officer of Embakasi East Constituency in the just-concluded August 9, 2022 General Election.
Investigations are ongoing to establish how he was abducted and eventually killed.
Eight measures to keep your farm disease-free
- What's wrong with Museveni's son? General Muhoozi takes Twitter 'jokes' too far
By Peter Theuri
- US, South Korea fire missiles into sea in response to North Korea
- Genetically-modified crops: Is the government pushing Kenya to food security or starvation?
- President Ruto's new cabinet
- America's biggest ship deploys in North Atlantic amid looming Russian threat