Kipchoge Keino’s wife Jane to be buried today
By Jonathan Komen - February 10th 2022
Jane Jepketer Keino, who died on Tuesday last week, will be laid to rest today at her Tulwet Farm, Kesses near Moi University main campus in Eldoret.
She passed on while undergoing treatment at Karen Hospital. She was wife of 1968 Olympic 1,500m champion and former National Olympic Committee of Kenya (NOC-K) President Kipchoge Keino.
Messages of condolences continue to pour in following her sudden demise. Keino had to return from Beijing, China, where was attending Winter Olympic Games after her death.
The late leaves behind five children.
Boy held as village reels from cold blood murder of family members
- AC Milan complete former Liverpool striker Origi free transfer signing
- Dualing of vital Thika-Garissa road to start in three months
- Forget manifestos tell us how you will end graft, joblessness
By Elias Mokua
- Amid challenges, new forms of urban planning emerge in Africa
- Why Kenyan Airbnb users may defy ban on parties