Nairobi, Kajiado, Narok ODM primaries dates set
By Stephanie Wangari - Apr 19th 2022
ODM Party will hold its party primaries in Nairobi on Thursday, April 21.
In Kajiado and Narok counties, the exercise will be held on Wednesday, April 20, the Party said on Twitter.
Kisumu nominations were held on Tuesday, April 19.
In the ongoing primaries, ODM has adopted the use of electronic voting.
The process has, however, been faulted in some parts of the country over delays, failure of the electronic gadgets and rigging allegations.
In Siaya, some of the gadgets failed during the nomination exercise.
Speedily find killers of electoral agency official
- We need to review tax policies to boost demand for new vehicles
- First-past-the-post system is to blame for our electoral disputes
By Elias Mokua
- Lack of trust in electoral agency is too costly for us all
- CCTV offers clues into final moments of slain poll official
- Former Kabras Sugar backrow Buyachi appointed new Kisumu RFC coach