Bomb experts dispatched to Eastleigh
NAIROBI | By Sirajurahman Abdullahi | September 23rd 2021
Bomb experts have been deployed to Yare Plaza in Eastleigh, Nairobi, after unknown people left a note in one of its lifts warning there was an explosive in the building.
According to Starehe Sub-County Police Commander Julius Kiragu, a search for the explosive is on.
The note stated that the bomb was programmed to go off anytime from 1pm.
More to follow…
Male student, 17, dies in girls’ secondary school dormitory
- Boniface Mwangi house destruction: What we know so far
- Police clarification on bar operating hours after Uhuru lifts curfew
- Nairobi marabou storks lose their home to Expressway
- Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
By Micah Sali
- DP William Ruto on a charm offensive in Western