Meet the gorgeous Kofii Olomide’s daughter
UREPORT | By Julian Kamau | July 29th 2016
With all the drama that has surrounded Legendary Koffi Olomide’s life in the recent 2 weeks, here is a brighter side from one of his offsprings.
Meet 16-year-old Didi-Stone Olomide, daughter to legendary congolese musician Kofi Olomide.
At a young age, Didi is a fashionista based in Paris and lately she has become a social media sensation in France due to her unique hair transformation pictures on Instagram.
The teenager was featured by Vogue Magazine early this year due to her unconventional style and the high following she has on Instagram.
Didi has over 61,000 followers on IG, a fan base that many companies can only wish to reach.
Her selfies have had many grammers liking her photos which she uploads on a weekly basis with a unique style altogether.
And just like the rising natural hair movement in Kenya, Didi’s favourite hair style is Bantu knots which she says are “fresh, original and super pretty.”
She aspires to be a fashion designer.
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption