Embrace innovation, Manu Chandaria tells girls
NYANZA | By David Njaaga | February 17th 2017
Businessman Manu Chandaria has challenged girls to think critically and embrace innovation in order to solve poverty and unemployment.
Dr Chandaria said skills and knowledge young people acquired through learning and training equipped them to compete globally and enhance their capability to accomplish various tasks.
He was addressing students of Starehe Girls Centre during the awarding of scholarships to needy students by MTN Group, a mobile phone firm, yesterday.
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again