Woman who faked pregnancy arraigned in court
NAIROBI | By Collins Kweyu | September 28th 2021
A woman who reportedly lied she was pregnant today appeared before a Milimani court.
Elizabeth Musembi was arrested after she was found with a pillow strapped to her belly to make it look like she was pregnant.
Musembi appeared before Senior Principal Magistrate Bernard Ochoi under miscellaneous application.
The police asked court to give them five more days to detain and take Musembi to Mathari Mental Hospital for assessment before charging her.
The case will be mentioned on Wednesday.
Asbel Kiprop denies sustaining head injuries in nightclub fight
- Two missing men found dead inside vehicle in Lucky Summer
By Mate Tongola
- Court says State acquired prime Eldoret land from owner legally
- US offers Sh233m bounty for two suspects wanted for drug, wildlife crimes
By Betty Njeru
- Disquiet in Kenya Kwanza over Rigathi Gachagua's 'careless' outbursts
- Wilson Airport airspace to be closed Saturday