Man Utd's Amad Diallo joins Rangers on loan
FOOTBALL | By Reuters | January 28th 2022
Manchester United forward Amad Diallo has joined Scottish Premiership side Rangers on loan until the end of the season, the two clubs said on Thursday.
The 19-year-old, capped three times by Ivory Coast, joined United in January last year from Serie A club Atalanta, where he made his professional debut.
"It is fantastic for me at this stage of my career to have the opportunity to come to such a big club that is challenging on a number of fronts," Diallo said .
Diallo has made a total of nine first-team appearances at Manchester United, registering one goal and one assist, but has played for the English club just once this season.
Rangers went unbeaten to win the Scottish title last season, ending Celtic's nine-year domination. They lead the table this season with 55 points after 22 games.
Mirema Drive shooting: Suspect in Samuel Mugota's murder surrenders
- Servers were opened, 'reveals' IEBC commissioner Justus Nyangaya
By Mate Tongola
- Come clean on your deal with Kingi, UDA leaders urge Ruto
By Patrick Beja
- Developing story: IEBC meets presidential aspirants
- Contractor to restore old lanes on Mombasa Road
- Kalonzo under pressure to return to Azimio fold