Liverpool striker Diogo Jota will miss the rest of the season after suffering a foot injury.
The Portuguese star suffered the injury in Liverpool's 4-2 win over bitter rivals Manchester United.
He has been ruled out of the Reds' Premier League clash at West Bromwich Albion this Sunday and will play no part in the club's remaining three matches.
READ MORE
Man United beat Liverpool to secure place in top four
Man Utd beat Liverpool to secure Champions League place
Man United boss Carrick relishes 'special' Liverpool rivalry
Jurgen Klopp said on Sky Sports: "Diogo got, it's something with the bone.
"It's not too serious but serious enough to end the season. That's it."
He added: "I think about these kinds of things after the season, it is what it is. Let's just hope we get through these last three games. It's tough, but I'm looking forward to it."
Sadio Mane returns to the starting XI for Liverpool in replace of Jota.
Mane snubbed shaking his manager's hand last week when he was left on the bench for Liverpool's win over Man United.
Klopp was asked for his thoughts on what happened and played it down.
"We spoke and he apologised," said Klopp. "That's clear and that's it."
Mane is joined up front with familiar strike partners Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino.